Pretty Petals

13:51 Edit This 4 Comments »



Hey Guys,

Hope everyone is well?

This is my entry in to the next One Stop Craft Challenge. This weeks challenge is Pretty Petals. I took a bright pink card and cut it in a slant, I then cut a piece of black paper with pink polka dots and glued that on the inside making the card look square. I then took a piece of flocked paper and cut into a small rectangle which I mounted the stamp of Thank you on to. After that I created a butterfly using some papers, stamps, wire, beads, and corrugated card. Along the edge of the slant I glued some fancy purple trim which contrasts nicely with the card, I then attached the butterfly and also made a small flower out of corregated card and a brad for the top corner. If you look closely you will see that the butterfly's wings also have flowers inside. Hence the Pretty Petals :D

I hope you like the card I made, I was looking back at some posts I made on a forum the other day and I made my first ever card on the 30th September 2008! So hopefully you will think I have improved a lot :D:D

4 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Well, your link worked! Beautiful card. The corrogated flower adds interesting texture and it has a great colour combination. It's a really pretty butterfly. Thanks for joining us again at the One Stop Craft Challenge.
Sharon

Donna said...

Love the design of your card and the butterfly with flowers is beautiful. Thanks for joining in the One Stop Craft Challenge this week. Donna x

Nikki said...

You have made a lovely card. Thanks for joining in the One Stop Card Challenge.
Nikki x

Paula said...

love your card ikkle and thanks for taking part in the one stop craft challenge
Paula xxxx